Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween Festivities

I think we all know I'm usually a day late and a dollar short. But I still wanted to share what a nice Halloween season we had - the festivities just didn't end! The weekend before Halloween, my friend Monica had a Halloween costume party. This was our opportunity to let Presley be a princess. And Teagan was a little kitty cat! (Just for the record, I was Pippy Longstocking and Price threw on a poncho!) Thanks, Monica for hosting and having us over! (She's like 20-something-weeks pregnant with twins, soooo nice of her to still put on such a nice show for all the kids!)



Then the Friday night before Halloween, we went to Aunt Shelly's Halloween party where ALL the kids and adults dress up. So much fun! (FYI, I couldn't get my scarecrow nose just right and it kept getting bigger and bigger...and WOW)

And don't forget the Hulk (Cash)! I didn't get a pic of Jacqueline, she was very busy with all her friends!! Trust me, she looked cute though!


Then on Saturday, we went to Aunt Addie's house for dinner and then trick or treating around the neighborhood.


The little cowboy!





One ladybug (Dovie) in the stroller with a sucker.





Dorothy and another little ladybug (Willa) in the wagon gearing up to go!




The Lion with something sweet I'm sure!



And don't forget the turtle (Kellan). (I guess you can just call the Kirby Family family friends, because I hate to say they're just Alison and Jay's friends.)




Mom and Dad stayed and watched the girls while we went to another costume party my friend, JT (actually now it's JW) was hosting.


We had a spider woman (who's missing her web (aka her hubby and their last name! Nice spin off!), the heartless and brainless pair, angel and devil, some roadsters, and a Mad Men couple! There were lots of other folks dressed up! There were umpa-loompas, the apple and mac guys, a bunch of swine flu, and many more! Thanks, JTW for a fun night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment