Monday, August 23, 2010

Barbies


I snuck up on the girls sitting next to each other the other day playing Barbies. Barbie holds a special place in my heart. I was obsessed with Barbies when I was little. I would carry my suitcase full of Barbies and accessories down to my friend Laura's house to play, or she would haul her stuff up to my house. We would basically divide all the stuff one piece at a time and then set up two houses. We'd set up for hours and then actually 'play' for ten minutes (or less). It was so fun!
The girls haven't built up an arsenal of Barbie stuff. It's still in it's infancy! They actually haven't been too interested until recently.
We also got the playroom all set up and ready for some good playin'. As you can see they have a lot of space to move around and play! Yeah...not so much, but it looks good! It's not as bad as what this picture makes it look like... I want to post some before and afters soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...I remember the good ole' barbie days. We had so much fun setting everything up (and then getting sidetracked and leaving Barbie for something else)!

    I love this photo of Presley and Teagan! I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete