Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kids say funny things!

However, I can't remember them all! Seriously, I'll think, I need to write that down so I'll remember. Because, when I sit down at the computer to blog about the funny things they do or say, my mind becomes blank. So I made some notes to myself!

Presley, who's now four, tells everyone she meets that she's "this many" (holding up four fingers). She throws something the other day while we were in the kitchen. It accidentally hit me in the leg. She started laughing, and I said, "Heeeey, that wasn't funny." And she said, "It wasn't funny to yoooou, it was funny to meeee!"



As if you can't tell from that picture, she is dramatic! She wanted freckles, so we painted some freckles on. You can see her bandaid on her forehead because she can't leave any sores alone. And of course, her pink stick-on fingernails! (I have to admit, I was obsessed with press on nails when I was young. So the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this household!)


And Teagan and I had this conversation the other day.


Teagan: I smell poop.
Me: Where?
Teagan: In my diaper.
Me: Did you poop?
Teagan: Yeah.


This day, she found her cousin Madden's backpack and put on his shorts and shoes. And was evidently very pleased with herself!


Here's some video footage of the girls with their fake fingernails!

2 comments:

  1. HaHaHa I love Presley's freckles and the nails just top it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love staying in the know about the Pointer Sisters.

    ReplyDelete