Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Teagan turned Four!

Teagan had a ballerina party this year. She picked the "theme" and it was so cute! I think all the girls enjoyed dressing up in their dance-wear! We didn't invite our boy friends, which I struggled with just because I don't like to exclude my peeps, but judging from how her two boy cousins dealt with all the girlie-ness, it was a good call.


Teagan with her yummy petite fore!



After everyone arrived, we headed into the dancing room. All the girls lined up and followed the instructors.


Teagan was a little timid at first.


She slowly warmed up.



And finally giving it her all!!


I wish the dance portion lasted a little longer, but overall it was a great party. Teagan loved it!

I can't believe that my baby is FOUR! Yes, she is still my baby! They all are!

No comments:

Post a Comment