Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Here lately

Hi. (That's what I text Price after I don't hear from him all day and I've tried to call him and I know he's busy. Just 'hi'. That usually gets a response. Or he'll reply back 'Hi loverkiss'. You've never heard of loverkiss? Our five year old taught us that. Gotta love stuff they learn at school.)

So we had a birthday. Here's the birthday girl the next morning playing with her loot and wearing her new pj's and bracelet.



And wearing her chuck e cheese hat from her party. When we were leaving the parking lot after the party, I asked her if she had fun. She said in a dreamy voice, "I loved it."


(See that dog head? That's Kenzie's dog, Houston. More on him in a minute.)

I didn't take any phone pics at the party. I did have my trusty little camera but haven't downloaded them yet.

My Teagan. Her favorite gift from the party was this Barbie picture you color.



She popped out of the bed the next morning so she could color it. And she did a great job. She got a little bossy when she shared with Presley. (You read that right, Teagan shared Presley's gift with Presley. So sweet of her huh?)

That a terrible picture, but a really keen eye would see we changed our living room around again. I'm not in love with it. It's such an odd space.

Back to my Teagzee. She's been living in this. And if it's not that, then it's long sleeves and leggings. It takes her a little while to adapt to the heat.




She is such a great big sis. She rides on the front of the stroller, her 'perch' we call it. She'll rub Temple's leg when she starts to fuss. And it totally soothes Tempie. So sweet.





Make that two great big sisters.



Tempie is a full fledge sitter. She's now 8 months old. Could it be??


And it won't be long before she crawls. She's been practicing.





Her little teeth are still just below the gums but you can see them. So we're still a tad fussy.

She's started screaming a very loud high pitch squeal. And I've been using a low voice and saying 'no, that's too loud' or something to that nature. The first time I did that, Teagan said, 'you talked mean to her.' I tried to explain that's how she'll learn, etc But Teagan was still in protective mode, shocked and kinda confused and said again, 'but you talked mean to her.' I guess not enough because she still does it.

This picture just hurts my ears looking at it.




These kids have been playing on this fun waterslide.


So Kenzie and her crew have been living here for the last week because they've rented their old house and are not quite finished construction on their new one.

Madden has been spending so much time here, the first day he wasn't here, I kept feeling like someone was missing. It was kinda a weird feeling. Anyway, I noticed some of the funny things he does, like eat like this.



Like a caveman. He's also pretty witty for a four year old and he calls Temple 'Tempelly'.

The other day Teagan was petting and loving on Houston and Maverick started barking because he was jealous! He didn't like his human loving on some *dog*.

So anyway, that's what we've been doing here lately!

Love these loverkisses.



1 comment:

  1. Those girls are so stinkin cute! We need a playdate ASAP!

    ReplyDelete