Monday, September 14, 2009

(Pre)School Girl

Well I've seen about 1,000 posts on going to school of some sort now that school is back in session. Mine might be the official last one of the year. 'Better late than never' has always been my motto, and I'm sticking to it!

Anyway, Presley was SO excited! And I was thrilled that she was so excited. I was excited, nervous, and scared for her! Her excitement only briefly waned just for second when we got close to her classroom, but Hubby distracted her with the video camera. Never one to ignore the camera, she perked back up and never looked back, literally - we were watching!

Here she is backpack, lunch box, (dog, toothpaste on her dress, untrimmed hedges) and all!

Go get 'em, Poodle!


When we picked her up that day, she wouldn't divulge any info! We wanted to hear all about it - new friends, the good, the bad, and the ugly! But we got nothing! She was so nonchalant about it, like she'd been going for years! I was proud of her! (And just a little sad for me!)

1 comment:

  1. I did not know she was heading off to preschool this year... I am so excited for her.

    ReplyDelete