Thursday, March 25, 2010

Memory Lane...

...at the park.

We are fortunate enough to live very close to a couple parks. Every time Price and I discuss getting a big swing set for the back yard, we talk ourselves right out of it because we are so close. (Although it'd be nice to go swing in your pj's, but we're aren't too far from that sometimes at the park - I usually let the girls dress themselves!)

Anyway, I usually have my phone tucked in my bra (I guess like a pack of smokes, white trash style). So I'll usually snap a picture or two of the girls with my phone's camera, which isn't too shabby of a camera.

Two summer's ago:






This winter:







This week:




Love this one of Presley helping Teagan.


Where does the time go??

I was going to let the girls stay up and skip nap today. But then I came to my senses! So mama gets some down time and the girls will wake up refreshed (hopefully)! But now it's time for me to get busy, dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment