Saturday, May 12, 2012

More on Tempie

Formally I might have spelled it Tempy, but I think I like Tempie with -ie better. Just so we're all on the same page. (Excuse my attention to detail lately!)



Poor thing can't finish a nap without being woken up. Between all the school drop offs and pick ups, extra curricular activities, etc, it's hard having two older sisters.




She forgives them though.

Temple is always kicking her legs. Fast, slow, one leg or both, laying or being held, eating, hungry, sad, mad, excited. If she were to have an identifying sound, that would be it. The sound of beating feet!

Just like Presley, Temple will stare at someone until they give her attention. And then she'll beam a precious smile at them. It's cute, but can be slightly embarrassing, too.

Here she's making googly eyes at another mom at drama class.


She definitely knows how to object when you take away something she wants. The girls are spoiling her by giving whatever it is back!


When it's time to start baths and the bedtime routine, she will go down. Without fail though she wakes up about the time the house gets quiet. Then we get some alone time with just her for about an hour or so.




She's on the cusp of sitting by herself.



She's also just started to reach her arms out to you. Melts my heart. It's mostly when she wants you to pick her up.




She doesn't last on tummy time long. But I love, love, love this stage.




She tried to pick up puffs today, but couldn't ever get them to her mouth. I hand-fed her a couple cut in half and she did great with them.

Speaking of hand-fed. We found this little guy on the ground under one of our trees.




Price was doing all the work and I was trying not to get emotionally involved. But now I am and I worried about him all day because the other day because Taylor Swift Pearl wasn't looking so good. But he perked up. So we'll see. He's come a long way since Saturday.



It's like having another baby. Right when it eats, it poops. Every single time. It's very interesting! (What would we do without google?)

Here's our bird feeding station. It eats every few hours.



We put it back outside close to where we found it but up in the window box outside the kitchen sink window. The mother still comes to it but I don't know if she's feeding it... I tried to back off and not feed it, but then it was looking pitiful, so I resumed and it perked back up.

Anyway, back to my baby.


She's getting sooo big!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your girls are so cute.

    Taylor Swift Pearl?
    That's what y'all named the bird?!

    ReplyDelete