Thursday, May 10, 2012

"That's my boy..."




Do you watch Tom and Jerry? The bull dog always says, "that's my boy..." about his little bull dog. And since Teagan loves Tom and Jerry, when she dresses up like this, that particular phrase sticks in my head.

Any-the-way...


She's actually dressing up like the boy in this 'Dunston' movie she watches at Mimi's. But that's beside the point.




The point is...


I guess there was no point, other than I think it's cute when she dresses up like this.

Such a monkey!




It's a nice stray from the red tutu that she had on when her and a bunch of boys at bootcamp found a big mud puddle.

You can see Teagan just standing in the middle of it.


Those kids were dirty from head to toe, but smiling from ear to ear.



She's not afraid to get dirty, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment