Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Haircuts

This past weekend, I took the girls to Great Clips and had their hair trimmed. It was Teagan's first professional haircut and Presley's second. It drives Price crazy when I trim their hair myself, but seriously can you mess it up when you're just snipping the ends. And honestly, after spending $30 and it not looking magically different from when I do it, I think I'll invest in better scissors and develop my skill. Anywho!

Pres enjoyed it!






And poor Teagan was terrified! I had to hold her hand under the cape the whole time! I let go once to try to snap a picture thinking she was okay to carry on by herself, and she was quick to let me know otherwise.








She finally cracked one smile probably when she realized it was almost over!








No comments:

Post a Comment