Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

In October (early, mid, late? I can't remember!) we went to Owen's Farm with some good friends, Jennifer (or Weezer, as the girls call her, I don't know why) and her two kiddos - Jacob and Allie, and April and Cowan.

This was our attempt at a group shot. Or my favorite of our attempts at a group shot!


Here's the barrel ride. Allie and Teagan wanted to sit together. Even though Teagan has a mad crush on Jacob. She is always very excited to hang with him. And of course he is super sweet to her!



And here's Jacob and Presley. (A boy jumped in with Presley last minute and I don't know if she tooted or what...)

And here's the Pointer sisters before we fed the hungry goats.




We had fun and I know the girls did too! Thanks Jenn and April for a fun afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment