Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sicky

I've got a sick one on my hands. Presley started with fever on Saturday evening and on Sunday she was out for the count most of the day.



I've got a sick one on my hands. Presley started with fever on Saturday evening and on Sunday she was out for the count most of the day. A trip to the doctor on Monday confirmed the the diagnosis of the flu. But it was too late to start any meds.

Here we are on this morning, Wednesday, watching cartoons on the couch. We've basically moved from the bed to the couch and back.



Her nose is still running, no appetite, low grade fever, and coughing. :(

Teagan said it good this morning. "Big sister is sick. Little sister is not sick." She cracks me up when she refers to herself in third person! She's seen all this catering we've been doing for Presley and this morning she had her jump rope in her hands and then put it on the coffee table and says, "mom, can you hand me my jump rope?". Of course, baby!


Her self portrait.

Let's hope both sisters feel better soon!

1 comment:

  1. What are you trying to do to my maternal instinct by posting pictures of sick-eyes? Poor Poodle!! And I'm so glad little sister is not sick. I hope it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete