Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chickfala

Pres proclaimed yesterday, "This is my favorite food in the whole world!"





It IS good, sista!

Yesterday after the girls woke up from a nap, they wanted donuts. Well the donut store had long closed, so I suggested Chickfala. There may have been some cheers! Or maybe that was just me! We hadn't been out of the house since Saturday and I was ready! Even if we did only drive through and come back home.

With all the cheers and 'the best food in the whole world' proclamation I thought it was promising that they would actually eat. (They haven't been eating that great afterall.) Well Presley ate one nugget and a few fries and Teagan didn't eat a bite.





And of course that dog was there waiting for a bite to fall, or for us to turn our backs so he can help himself right off our plates!

No comments:

Post a Comment