Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's day

Last Thursday, the girls both had their parties at school. I got to join Pres for breakfast and Teagan for cookie decorating after lunch.







Here's their valentines they gave out to their class with suckers. The templates were free from Florabella if you liked their facebook page. Alison liked it for me since I couldn't be a fan myself.

Front:



Back:



Today we had an impromptu cookie decorating party of our own with Monica and her boys.











Here's one I snapped of Levi.


Thanks for sending me pics, Monica! (I'm totally camera-less right now! My little one is broken and my big one is in the shop. And my phone's camera is not serving me well lately!)

To complete the day of fun, love, and good cheer, we grabbed a bite to eat at Chipotle and took Mav to his second week of obedience training at Petsmart. Like I told the class during introductions, we were there so we can have more peace at home.

Here he is sitting on my foot during class.



And the girls loving on him.



Hope you had a wonderful valentine's day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment