Tuesday, October 4, 2011

39 week update

Oh my word! The discomfort is on a whole new level, one of which I have never had the pleasure of experiencing. Thank you Short Torso or Big Baby or Over 30 Year Old Body.

This is today.




I literally can not find a comfortable position. Am I the biggest complainer in the whole world, or what? But dang!

I saw Tina today. Still about 75% effaced, but have dilated another centimeter for a grand total of four centimeters. Whoohoo! Last time I was a 4 it was a couple days before I had Teagan. So I can do another couple of days. A week though is just depressing! But regardless, I know it all goes by super fast. I might need to go read the book I read to the girls while they're on the pot and having a hard time going number 2.


They request it. That and sometimes a little prayer, but it works! And that's what I need - a positive attitude and to say a lot of prayer!

Tina also said Temple has flipped all the way posterior... Not the greatest of news. She also said that if I was still pregnant by next Thursday at our next appointment, she'll give me the "start up kit". (She doesn't do it until you reach your due date. I miiiight have allluuuuded that I'd like the start up today.)

Presley took this picture this past Friday. It's blurry, but I kinda prefer it that way!



I think my belly has grown since then! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go grab my previously mentioned reading material and get reverend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you are still preggers! I never made it past 38 weeks and I was miserable then. I'm thinking you are going to sleep great tonight and go in to labor in the morning.

    ReplyDelete