Tuesday, October 11, 2011

40 weeks!

Today I am 40 weeks. Temple has still not arrived! Just like her big sisters, she too wanted to be fashionably late!

It hasn't been uneventful around here though. I started with a stomach virus early, early Monday morning. You would have thought I got hit by a bus. Presley came home from school complaining of a stomach ache. After falling asleep early, she barfed all over our bed. It was massive. I'll spare you the picture, but Price did take one for some reason. Anywho, Pres has been a trouper and recovered really fast. (Made me look like a whimp!) Price woke up feeling queasy but powered through his day to get some things done before the baby comes. Teagan has escaped the wrath somehow and thankfully.

Mom braved the germs today and helped me de-germ the house, helped tackle my laundry, went to the grocery store WITH the girls, and cooked us dinner to battle our ailments - potato soup!

With the house clean, I feel like we can now move forward. So, back to waiting.

I have had lots of contractions over the last 24 hours. So I know it won't be much longer!



No comments:

Post a Comment