Monday, August 24, 2009

Why the new blog?

In an effort to speak my mind more freely (lucky you!), I've been wanting to start a more intimate family blog. A me blog. A blog about my life that I don't necessarily want to share with everybody. Because sometimes a girl has to be unprofessional, damn it! That's right, folks, now that I don't have so many readers looking to me for professionalism, I might swear here and there because...my vocabulary is limited? And my humor is nothing without the occasional expletive.

So in the words of the great woman who made it all possible, "shit, fire, hell, damn". Thanks, Mom! It DOES comes in handy every once in a while!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!!! Or as Chloe says, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it--can't wait to read more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog! The above made me laugh...looking forward to reading about you and your family! I am inspired to do one of my own...another item to add to my never ending to do list! I love reading yours, so I guess I should give it a go!

    ReplyDelete