Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pizza night

I'm trying to get back to cooking every night. Since Temple was born, I kinda got lazy. (Well first I got spoiled by wonderful friends and family bringing food!)

Let me back up. Actually cooking is the easy part. It's the events leading up to cooking thats hard for me right now. Oh, how I wish groceries would just appear in my fridge and pantry...

So. Where was I? Oh. While grocery shopping without a list, without a plan, just hoping recipes would come to me mid-aisle the other day, I saw pizza crusts, marinara, and pepperonis all in one section. I did have to go back and grab some mozzarella cheese, but thought homemade pizzas would be a fun, easy meal.

Last night was the night. Once the girls came in and we washed the worms and dirt off their hands (gulp), they helped me create two yummy pizzas, I like to call Heart Burn Pie!





Teagan made a "girl pizza".




Presley went with a more traditional extra cheese.



Maybe if I do it again I'll get all crazy and buy another ingredient. But like I said, that takes forethought and I possess none!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, homemade pizza night is soooo much fun!
    It's also fun when you have a gathering of other families or just adults. Making pizzas to order! (though, I was accused of going overboard with the green olives. I say: can you ever really have too many green olives? No.)
    :)

    ReplyDelete