Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

Tuesday was a busy day! Teagan's party was a morning party with donuts! I thought parents were invited, but none were in there when I dropped her off late, so I didn't stay.


Sidenote: I had found the big girls' shirts at Target. So when I was perusing Old Navy's clearance section and found a Hello Kitty Valentine's shirt, I snatched it up "speedy quick" (as Junie B. Jones says). You can tell what we've been reading lately!

Anywho, of all my three children, Temp has been my drooliest!!



So come 1:00, it was time to go to Presley's Valentine's party. Did I mention I'm the room mom? I don't know what it says about me, but I stress out over the most...tivial/mundane things in life. Like a kindergarten party. Really, self? We did a fun little craft, had sundae's, and then the kids opened their valentine's. It was a success!




So after everyone was back home, I snapped a few pictures of the girls in their valentine's day shirts. This is about all I got!





Love this one!





No comments:

Post a Comment