Thursday, February 23, 2012

Will work for boots!

Anyone on instagram? I just got on. I love it! Taylorpointer is my user name if you want to follow me. I'm just figuring everything out. But anywho, I posted these pictures already there but wanted to post here too.

On Tuesday the girls and I met their cousin Cash, Aunt Shelly and Uncle Heath, who owns Cowboy Cool, out in Dallas to shoot a new line of kid's boots and accessories.

And omg the cuteness! These are pics from my phone that I added a couple different filters on in instagram.











I know you can hardly see their boots in these but you can see how cute they looked and how much fun they had. Presley didn't want to stop taking pictures and Teagan did awesome. All three of them had glowing reports from the crew of how well behaved they were! We got to keep the pink boots. Now if I can only get them to wear em!

I can't wait to see the pics on the website!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love these pictures! Send me the link to the website when you get it. And we need to get together again soon. Lila is still saying, "Baby Temple likes me!!"

    ReplyDelete