Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tempy

Temple is 3.5 months. Oh my goodness. She couldn't be a better baby. She is so go-with-the-flow. I can generally lay her down awake when she's tired and she'll go to sleep. Not always, but for the most part.


I'll admit, she hasn't had much tummy time (or any) but today I laid her on her tummy and she rolled over to her back almost immediately. She's not a big fan of the tummy time though. She does like her swing and bouncy seat, so she spends some good time there.


Anywho, this was yesterday when I put real clothes on her! (Thanks again, Carole for the cute dress!) I find it hard to dress her in anything but pajamas because I just feel like she's uncomfortable! But look how cute!


Honey got us these cute shoes!! Thanks, Honey! We've been sporting them all over town!


Wasn't long before big sisters wanted in on the action! The more the merrier!



3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! :) Temple is just so darn cute! (The other girls are pretty cute too. ; ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful in her dress! I love that first picture!

    ReplyDelete