Monday, January 17, 2011

Shopping

Y'all, I don't shop! Mostly because I get overwhelmed by all the choices and style options that I have no clue about. But my biggest excuse is that I have two little helpers who add to the frustration when I'm trying shop.

Well, I'm trying to change my ways. I'm trying to look better in 2011. That includes doing my hair and applying makeup more often than not.

My friend Han came over and helped me clean out my closet and we made a list of what all I need to round out my wardrobe. She even organized it for me at the same time. It's so nice in there now! Well my side, anyways!

So with my Christmas present from Price (cash), me and the girls set off for Northpark, because I also had a gift card to Nordstrom.

They were little angels. I was on the hunt for some leather boots. So we went in lots of shoe stores. They found those little booties and put them on over their boots and wore them the rest of the day.



We ate lunch and then found some gelato we couldn't pass up. Me included.



We went around the whole mall twice and I left with one pair of $25 suede boots.

I've given up on shopping for now. I've gotten a few more pieces from my list to work with and really I'm feeling good about it.

The old adage is true, when you look good, you feel good. And can I just say, the tapered-leg-jean is such a versatile piece. It goes with everything. (I guess I've always feared them because of it's other, more commonly referenced name!) Sure that's coming from me, who again doesn't really know much and has still had my fair share of pj days in 2011 despite my best efforts, but I'm working it out, y'all! I'm working it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment