Saturday, May 7, 2011

Details

An array of things in a list.

1. Let the girls play in the fountains at the Harbor yesterday. Had mixed emotions on whether I was a good mom or not.




2. Price has been out of town this week. Got back yesterday. The girls were SO glad to see him and didn't want him to leave today to "work" (go to horse races). He hated to leave them too.

3. While Price was gone, I made a conscious effort to say "yes" more and "no" less (see number 1. above). Still made them mind, but I tried to be much more fun. Unfortunately that doesn't come as natural to me as it does for Price. And we only had one rough day out of four, and even it wasn't all that bad. Just had a few moments. I might try to adopt being more fun more.

4. Daddy strikes again!



This time the mess was in the bath tub. And he cleaned it up himself (for the most part)! (Muddy shoes are still on front porch, by the way.)

5. Since Price and I couldn't agree on finding out the gender of Baby C (as in a, b, and now c), we drew out of a hat and Price won. We find out a week from today if this kid's a boy or girl. At first I mourned the moment that now won't be, but now I'm looking forward to finding out. But Price still has the right to say we can wait. Yeah right!

6. We kind of both think it's a boy but neither of us would be disappointed if it's another girl. Its weird because everyone -people we know and people we don't really know - think we will be disappointed if it's a girl. Honestly, I can speak for me and Price and we won't be!!!

7. Presley thinks and wants it to be a boy. Teagan thinks and wants it to be a girl. So someone might be disappointed there!

8. The girls filled out a mother's day questionnaire at school where they filled in the blank. Teagan knows me pretty well! Even if she did add a year to my age.



Presley's was just funny!




9. Went to the Cottonwood Arts Festival with Maria Paula and Robyn and their kids and hubbies today. Here's all the big girls after eating ice cream/snow cones all lined up on a hill. Cute! They enjoyed playing with each other today.




10. Happy Mother's Day all you mama's! Here's me with my babies at their school parties. One on Tuesday.



And one on Thursday.




And that's a good number to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment