Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's a...

GIRL!

We are all excited and can't wait to meet her! I don't think we've ever picked a name so fast. But we've about decided on Temple. We actually talked about a "Temple" before there even was one!

(I had a Good Housekeeping magazine cover print framed in our kitchen. The featured author was Temple Bailey. And for another side note, I was named after the author Taylor Caldwell.)

We still need a middle name that starts with an A that flows. We are open to ideas... :)

Some things the girls have said lately that make me smile/laugh/cry:

1. As I was getting out of the bath, Teagan's eyes got big, and said, "Move that towel. Oh my, your baby grew!"

2. During the sonogram and after they said it was a girl, the girls said, "Boys are rough anyways. Like Cash and Madden."

3. Presley asked me why my boobs where getting closer to my tummy. Thanks!

4. Presley said "I love my baby sister, we're going to be best friends."

5. "How's the baby going to get out?" I was like, uh.....





2 comments:

  1. #5: HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Favorite name ever - would totally steal it from you should I have another girl and you didn't use it. :)

    ReplyDelete