Thursday, September 8, 2011

31 and 32

That's how old Price and I are now. Price being the elder. My birthday took place while I was on my blogging hiatus! So I thought I would fit it in strategically while telling about Price's birthday, which is today. But if I have to spell it all out like that, then that's not very strategic, huh?

Anywho! We went to Lone Star Park with my whole family. While I did not get a big group picture, here's what I did get! My family of four was representin' some independence day being it was July 3rd.








We were right on the glass and the kids spotted a snow cone stand outside right below us by the track. So in an effort to kill some time while we waited for the fireworks which didn't start until after dark, we ventured down there through the crowds and braved the stifling heat to get these munchkins some shaved ice.



That was the best shot I got! Fireworks were awesome! If you're ever looking for a great firework show you can watch from a cool seat, you can't get much better! Oh and to top it off, Price actually won some races and came home with over five hundred dollars!

So today was Price's birthday. He started it off taking his little big girl to preschool. He predicted a category 1 when we dropped her off, but she was such a big girl and walked right in without so much as a slight hesitation! We were so proud!





He then had to work. Boooo, and also thank you! After work, he wanted to take the girls fishing again. Something to do with some country song... Of course the girls were game!











Presley put this skirt on because she wanted to "match the birthday boy". She was very into fishing and really wanted to catch one. But it wasn't in the cards this time.



Teagan preferred throwing rocks, playing with the dirt, sticking her hands in the mud, and making a trip to the bathroom.



We left Mav at home this time, so I could help a little more, but I was like Teagan, and ADD'd out.



I wanted to do a family shadow shot, but could only recruit my fellow ADDer, Teagan.




So after dinner, bath, and bedtime, the highlight of his day was about to start - opening game of football season. And this is what I have to look forward to for 16 more weeks!




Price watching the game, with his laptop open to his fantasy football league so he can quickly pick up players, with his phone nearby so he can talk trash with his fellow leaguers.

Happy birthday, Babe! I love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment