Monday, September 5, 2011

Texas fall y'all!

It's not fall yet, but today was gorgeous!! Oh my word! We started the day with the labor day parade in Garland. Price and I enjoyed it more than the girls. Then went to lunch at a vegan pho place that had this right outside.



We thought it was ironic.

Then we decided to head back towards home with lawn care in our future. Until!! And thank goodness! We saw some people fishing in the dried up lakes on the way home. So we moseyed over to walmart grabbed some kiddie poles and went to the park. It was like a scene from a movie. People were out flying kites, playing soccer, riding bikes. They were smiling and having fun! It just felt good!





I wasn't much help with the fishing. First, because the stink bait was STAAAANK-KAY! And secondly because I was too busy regretting we brought this fella.



He was a handful as usual. We finally made our way to the dog park and playground. Hit up some snow cones on the way home and called it a day. I had even forgotten it was a school night until it was about 6 o'clock.

Back to the grindstone tomorrow. Presley said, "I think I'm not going to feel good tomorrow." Nothing a little pep talk about her friends and the playground can't cure, I'm sure!

Thank you, Lord for a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment