Wednesday, September 21, 2011

May I?

May I take a moment to document a pregnancy memory/complain?! Everyone has been asking how I'm feeling. Well pretty much like crap!!

I've been so weak and exhausted the last few months. And its only getting worse! I thought it was my iron at first. Had to supplement with the other two, so I started that early and got an A+ when that got checked. Then I thought it was my blood sugar, but passed my glucose tolerance test that I insisted I take even though I hadn't been spilling glucose or had a big weight gain between visits (my midwives screening criteria to even do the GTT).

Now I can barely stand for any period of time without feeling like I'm going to pass out. My legs get weak and I HAVE to sit! I can walk without feeling like that but I have no stamina. Evenings aren't as bad, but are rapidly becoming like the rest of the day. It makes me really feel for people who are chronically ill. And on that note I feel silly for complaining about anything when some pregnant moms are on bed rest their entire pregnancy. I do have a light at the end of the tunnel (in addition to lil Temp) and should feel better soon.

I'm trying one last thing to try to make these last 2+ weeks more pleasurable. B12 supplements. B12 deficiency can be another type of anemia. But I read that it can take up to 2 months to replenish and get rid of symptoms. So we'll see.

Another thing is at the last appointment with Tina, she said Temple is trying to go posterior. So she gave me some exercises to do and recommended going to the chiropractor to try to get her in a more favorable position. Then it all came back to me! Presley was posterior (came out face up instead of face down). Basically it just means a harder labor and delivery. Granted the third is bound to be easier. So they say!

This is the last time I'm planning on being pregnant and I'm trying to savor these last days. But on the same token, I'm so ready to meet this little sister. Price and I both think this is going to be our brown eyed girl!

We're eager to see how much she weighs. Price calls my big babies 'gargantu babies'. I'm aiming for the 8's but mentally preparing for the 9's and praying that it's not the 10's.

So anywho, if you're the praying type, please say a couple for us!


2 comments:

  1. hang in there, girl. Once it is over, you will miss it since it is your last. Oh, and my third just slid right out...didn't even have to push.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I feel for ya! Each pregnancy gets harder and harder. So glad I don't have to go through that again. Praying for that girl to slide on outta there ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete